• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What Reeds?

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
I have the same setup as you do with the slp heads and port job and am running the stock reeds and cages. I believe there was a post somewhere about running the vforce 3 reeds. Have to do a little digging to see what you can find.

K
Oct 29, 2014
I have the same setup as you do with the slp heads and port job and am running the stock reeds and cages. I believe there was a post somewhere about running the vforce 3 reeds. Have to do a little digging to see what you can find.

Does it run well? I was concerned with the re-mapping of the ecu it might throw something off to run any reed set up other than what SLP recomends.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
ONLY a run stock reeds. Trust me they are the only ones that last..others chip eventually. Stock will out perform any aftermarket reed pedals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
the new v force reeds work very well, I have put them on mine and it runs way more efficient. I'm sure slp has a different map if you use v force reeds or not.

Premium Features