• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XC 120, Very Little Use, Really Nice, Central Washington

A
Jan 29, 2008
Cute little sled with hardly any use. It is a 2001 model. Mobil 1 from its first day. Changed annually. I don't think three tanks full of fuel total were ever run through this sled. When it was run, it was run out of fuel and drained each year. My kids must take after their mother because they never even bumped into anything with this little sled. It is mint, everywhere. The governor was never monkeyed with and is completely stock. The whole thing is like new, all the way to the manual and dealer documentation that I have for it. Yes, we bought it new. Youngest moved on to an old 340 last year, so time for this one to go.

It is located in the Chelan, WA area at Lake Chelan.

If you think I'm anal about equipment looking at this, my wife would agree with you.
Asking $1250, or make an offer

Thanks!
Al

IMG_1478.jpg IMG_1479.jpg IMG_1480.jpg IMG_1485.jpg IMG_1489.jpg IMG_1487.jpg IMG_1481.jpg

Last edited:

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
re: 120

Wow!!! That is in awesome shape!!! 2 Quick questions: How much and Where in Washington?

PM me the details, might be interested....

D. :beer;

A
Jan 29, 2008
Parents & Kids

Going to be out of internet range this weekend, in the sticks! So don't expect to hear back until Monday if you pm me this weekend.

J

jeffd

Mar 5, 2008
iam intreated need contact information will be going to seattle area this weekend from spokane send e mail to jdearing27@gmail

Premium Features