• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for some info , c3 powersports beltdrive?? or cmx??

D

Daniel475

Mar 12, 2012
Gibsons BC
Looking to change out my stock quickdrive I think before next season , liking the way the c3 looks so far and 950.00 vs 2500 for the cmx?? is that correct for the price on the cmx? I do like how the cmx re-locates your brake , but has anyone ever used either?? thanks for any info

Dan

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We tested the C3 belt drives last season with awesome results on 2 stroke 800, turbo 800, and BIG horsepower 1100 four strokes and all feedback has been positive. We are going to have the C3 belt drives on hand and service the US customers next season.

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
Search the topic there are a lot of good points between the two drive systems, here on snowest. I am running the cmx and I absolutely love it. The cmx system is a complete system just not Pullies and a belt. The brake on the track shaft serves at least two good reason to have it there. One if belt breaks you still have brakes. And two the load of the track force on the belt is less with the bottoms shaft compared to the top, more cogs and also you are stopping the track shaft with the actual brake and not stopping the track with the belt having the rotor on the top shaft. Call mark at cmx. He is a great guy and can explain it all better than I can. Like I mentioned before the cmx you are getting quite a bit more products that's why it's more.
Jack shaft, Pullies, belt, rotor,brake caliper, steel braided break line, track shaft, drop and roll back and down a 1",

A great fix for the '13 pro, no more weak belt and also no special collar on the track shaft.

Premium Features