• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The IOWA post MAX section

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
just test drove a new dodge Laramie, wow dodge has come far in the last 3 years. not as impressed with ford or chevy. this should ruffle some feathers!!!! all 13 tonners singe axle. got a warning ticket testing outside blair:face-icon-small-fro

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
have you tried Ford ecoboost? My dad has a brand new ford ecoboost. I am chevy guy but I drove his truck.. I had to admit it that I like his truck. good fuel mpg and plenty of power to tow.

My next truck will be 2014 Silverado ecoboost!

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
have you tried Ford ecoboost? My dad has a brand new ford ecoboost. I am chevy guy but I drove his truck.. I had to admit it that I like his truck. good fuel mpg and plenty of power to tow.

My next truck will be 2014 Silverado ecoboost!
I need a diesel for pulling goosenecks but I have driven the new ecoboost and it does kick some butt! not sure how they get that kind of power out of those little engines. ford, dodge, chevy all seem to have a good truck, just a matter of what you like and dealer preference. if I get a dodge I think I will be the only guy to have all 3 brands on my yard. just like my farm stuff, half deere half agco

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
Old man has 2012 dodge 2500 longhorn with a cummins.... loves everything but the fuel mileage. Got rid of his 7.3 and 22mpg for a dodge and 15 empty....
buddys 11 cummins does 15 also, but neighbors 13 cummins is doing 22 empty, need to see what is in it for rear end gearing. seems cummins needs urea to get milage?

Premium Features