• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Extreme non current 08 closeouts

S
Dec 4, 2007
Klim Sales

Culater is an awesome guy to deal with. My Pm's were returned promptly. I called him and he returned my call on a Sunday evening. Placed order over the phone and my gear was shipped in 2 days. I was impressed!
Thank you, Len.
If you need Klim, contact this guy. Awesome guy and great deals and service.

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Culater is an awesome guy to deal with. My Pm's were returned promptly. I called him and he returned my call on a Sunday evening. Placed order over the phone and my gear was shipped in 2 days. I was impressed!
Thank you, Len.
If you need Klim, contact this guy. Awesome guy and great deals and service.

I pride myself on Customer service, fast shipping and yes I even work on Sundays.:) Pleasure doing business with you and enjoy the gear.:beer;
culater

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
2008/2009 Klim snow catalog

do you have a size chart?
Here is a link for the 09 Klim snow catalog. Go to page 59 for the sizing chart. Some of the Klim sizing runs small so PM me what you need and I will get you sized up correctly
Thanks

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Only have blue or black in the 08 Extreme bibs left in size XL only. 200.00 shipped

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
klim bibs

im interested in klim bibs in large reg if you have them not sure what the difference is in the extreme and the other ones i have a pair now not sure which ones they are but i want the black and gray bibs my email is bhjohnson@altazip.com send me ordering instructions if you have them thanks.

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Are the Extreme's insulated like the Klimate's also are they the heavier fabric like the tog, and freerides?

Extremes are non insulated with a high moisture wicking liner and are the same gore-tex 300 denier nylon fabric as the freerides. The Togwotee bibs have the heavier denier nylon and Gore-Tex pro shell material and are also not insulated like the Klimate bibs. PM me if you need more info or click on the link to the 09 Klim snow catalog below.
Thanks
culater

Premium Features