• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR WITH A RAW TUNNEL

B

BIGMEATS

Oct 29, 2008
Warman, SK
Looking for info on installing a 07-newer raw tunnel onto a iqr bulkhead. I have heard its been done a few times but cannot find any of the old posts or pictures of one.

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
i am also interested in doing this. im trying to find a post i saw awhile ago on hcs. ill post what i find.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
I know Autolodge had one. I know he didnt start the project but he did finish it. Raw tunnel with a 155". I know his brother has it now. Kick *** sled. I am sure he has some info on it. But he is out in Cooke.

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
i'm also looking for info on this.

here's a picture i found, pretty sure it's a raw tunnel.
badmambajamba.jpg

BadMambaJamba.jpg

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
i'm also looking for info on this.

here's a picture i found, pretty sure it's a raw tunnel.
badmambajamba.jpg

That's not a RAW tunnel. There was a guy on here making that tunnel. The running board tubes extended all the way around the sled through the rear bumper.

B

BIGMEATS

Oct 29, 2008
Warman, SK
I got the raw tunnel and everything else I need just need to find some time and do the job. I seen auto's pics on HCS and its a clean looking fit. I will post pictures once I get started.

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
I got the raw tunnel and everything else I need just need to find some time and do the job. I seen auto's pics on HCS and its a clean looking fit. I will post pictures once I get started.

Could you post a link to Auto's pics on HCS? I couldn't find them.

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
Since I refuse to pay to help people, someone pm me their email and I will send build pics to post.

I second the motion Auto. No paying someone so they can own your statements.:face-icon-small-fro

B

BIGMEATS

Oct 29, 2008
Warman, SK
I did get it done. Looked awesome once it was done. I had to sell it as I went through a separation end of the season. Only had 50 miles on the build but I would do it again or should say will. I have a gay youtube video of it that i took quick the night before I sold it to the buyer. It doesn't help much but the idea is there. search this on youtube: IQR BUILD 700CFI WITH ASSAULT TUNNEL

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
It had a 600 HO in at at first with a dyno port pipe, it now has a 800 mono convert with 600 R bottom end in it with a stock 800 RMK pipe cut to fit.

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
And its in California with his brother. Its been all over the country on the snow.

Premium Features