• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ez ryde on iqr template??????

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Nov 27, 2007
easy ride

I don't have a template but I could take some messure ments if that would help. I have a easy-ride 151 skid on an 2005 IQ stock tunnel..

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
ez-ryde doesn't make a template for the IQR. They were supposed to fax me the measurements a long time ago and Ez-ryde never did. So if you have the measurements,that would be awesome!

N

Niedet

Jan 23, 2009
Also hoping to install an EzRyde on my machine soon so it would be great if I could have a peek on those dimensions :)
If you feel like it and have the time it would be great if you took a picture from the side of the tunnel and the dimensions you figure are the best ones to get it right. Or if you feel like its to much hassle use the top of the tunnel and the original mounting holes as references, and any other reference you see as useful :)

S
Nov 27, 2007
ez-ride

:)I will take the pictures that shows everything and also the measurements tomorrow. Shoot me your e-mails and I will send you the pictures and measurements. I can't seem to figure out how to post the pictures in here...

Happy Thanksgiving

X
May 11, 2009
Edgewood,wa
Thought there web site had all the measurements? To be honest to get it to work right you wont be where they want it. Unless they changed it they had the skid sitting pretty far out of the tunnel and the track angle was pretty step.

EZ RYDE

SnoWest Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2007
IQR Mounting

Please call us we would be glad to email you a PDF file that shows a mounting diagram. I tried to post it however it is to large.

Steve
906 482-7530

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I don't have an e-mail at the moment and you guys never faxed me the file when i called. Can i get you to try and fax it again? I will call again later today becaues i forgot the #

P
Jul 16, 2008
loveland colorado
ok guys im having issues :confused: the set up is a 151 the holes i drilled from the diagram and getting the skid to bolt up seem pretty much imposible(not enough track to stretch) if i move each hole up say an inch is that going to throw the whole pitch and the way the suspension is spose to work off...any ideas are welcome i am completly lost

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Sounds like you have it set too far back, do have a pic of your holes and the measurements are what?

P
Jul 16, 2008
loveland colorado
measured from the jack shaft...rear holes are 38.29 and 5.5 down...front holes are 26.23 and 3/4 up from the rear holes and that came straight from christian at ez ryde
it is bolted up to the old holes right now so disreguard that it had a 151 rmk skid in it and where the new holes are drilled i just dont think its possible????
please help

Brandon 027.jpg Brandon 028.jpg Brandon 029.jpg Brandon 030.jpg Brandon 031.jpg

S
Nov 27, 2007
Skid

I will take a few pictures of mine and get them up this time... Will post then tomorrow ....... And measure to.... So far tho I do and don't like the skid...

Premium Features