• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Show in S.L.C. this weekend

animaldoc

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2008
Who all is going to the Snow Show in S.L.C. this weekend? A 4-place snow trailer FULL of used parts from S.Utah will be there Sat. Something for all will be there. A.Cat, SkiDoo, Polaris, Yamaha. Seats, Drive parts, Motors, Tracks, Suspensions, Skis, Stuff too numberous to mention. PLUS an A.Cat 800 Turbo Mod and a Powder Special for the wife/kids. Everything priced to SELL. Hope to see ya Sat.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Oh no, its this weekend, i'm going hunting for sure then. I always spend way to much money at it, i hate it! I think last years total was over 400 bucks...

Think Holz will be there? i could use 2 of the front/panel vents...

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Oh no, its this weekend, i'm going hunting for sure then. I always spend way to much money at it, i hate it! I think last years total was over 400 bucks...

Think Holz will be there? i could use 2 of the front/panel vents...

yea they will, and you know who else will be? 2 cool vents... and since your my neighbor i might introduce you to Tammy and maybe she will have pity upon you and hook you up with a show special or somethin!!!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
That would be nice;) pretty nice vents?? hows the move coming? i got a truck bed to haul somethin with and always willing to come help ya get some furniture or somethin. give me a text if you need help.

Premium Features