• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
C'mon, WTF, this website is running too slow!!!!! I'm a paying customer and getting pissed.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
It seem to hand on some pages wile waiting for some other site. Its funny how many things this site waits on to load a page.:face-icon-small-sho

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Started moving again

Spoke too soon, sporadic speeds like the site is up and down.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Something is going on with the internet connection from the ISP into the Harris building.

Right now, our servers are working just fine.

The bottle neck is upstream of Snowestonline.

I have fired off multiple letters to Harris asking them to get this resolve ASAP.

One minute we are UP and the next we are back DOWN again.

I am at their mercy at this point.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
3 times trying to load the main page. 3rd time took 84 seconds.

Still waiting for Cristopher to respond to me since the Thursday before Martin Luther King. Said he would get back to me after the Ride.

I have to ask...does he care anymore?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Syringa DID take responsibility for the performance drops last night.
They say they were doing maintenance on our Fiber Optic connection over the course of the evening.

Hopefully its behind us now and everything is smooth once again today.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
It's back......but this morning it is intermittent.

One time you click, page loads in less than a second.

Next time you click, 60 seconds or the infamous....oops cannot connect to that link snowestonline.com

50% of the morning clicks occur in less than a second

50% of the morning clicks take 60 seconds to load or don't load at all and oops page comes on.

I just don't get it.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
It's back......but this morning it is intermittent.

One time you click, page loads in less than a second.

Next time you click, 60 seconds or the infamous....oops cannot connect to that link snowestonline.com

50% of the morning clicks occur in less than a second

50% of the morning clicks take 60 seconds to load or don't load at all and oops page comes on.

I just don't get it.
Is this excess time trying to view snowest cutting into your **** time? Crap, I wasted my 7k post on this... You suck dd! lol

Why are snowmobilers so fricken nutz when it comes to their websites?

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
where else are you going to get this much info for free

double d's your a basic member meaning you are getting to be on Snowest's forum for free. I was on Snowest forum's for free for years and saved myself a ton of labor because people who had been down the road I was heading could steer me in the right direction. I've beeen a subscriber to the Magazine for 25 years, it cost about $20 a year , now i'm a premium member for $10 a year and I get Sledheads as a bonus. it takes a lot of brass Tacks to complain about something that is free.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
double d's your a basic member meaning you are getting to be on Snowest's forum for free. I was on Snowest forum's for free for years and saved myself a ton of labor because people who had been down the road I was heading could steer me in the right direction. I've beeen a subscriber to the Magazine for 25 years, it cost about $20 a year , now i'm a premium member for $10 a year and I get Sledheads as a bonus. it takes a lot of brass Tacks to complain about something that is free.

Same argument as always...

I give way more than my $10 worth a year... so you can just send the next check to me.

PM me for address.

thanks.

Premium Features