• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's a no mile take off 2.6 163" worth???

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I ordered a 2.6 163 850 and will be replacing the track wondering what the take off is worth???

sledmasterminion

Lifetime Membership
Apr 9, 2017
Southwest Idaho
value

I think its all supply and demand. If a guy needs one he will pay the 1300$ retail. If not, its all what you feel you need out of it. List it on here or on ebay for 30% less than retail, it should sell. Keep shipping in mind. Probably a touch over $100

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
I think its all supply and demand. If a guy needs one he will pay the 1300$ retail. If not, its all what you feel you need out of it. List it on here or on ebay for 30% less than retail, it should sell. Keep shipping in mind. Probably a touch over $100

Man who are you using to ship a track???
Usually about 1/2 that whenever I ship them.

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
And how do you ship them? 20 years ago you could mail them for half that. But not anymore.

UPS - Roll them up as tight as possible and shrink wrap it.
Don't use a box if at all possible as they nail you on dimensional weight. Shipped one last summer , was no $100 I'll tell you that. We have an account thru work so that helps a little.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
UPS - Roll them up as tight as possible and shrink wrap it.
Don't use a box if at all possible as they nail you on dimensional weight. Shipped one last summer , was no $100 I'll tell you that. We have an account thru work so that helps a little.

I ship them the same way at the PO. But being in Alaska and UPS and FedEX using the USPS for final delivery its easily at least double that to here, sometimes nearly triple what the USPS rate is for either UPS or FedEX.

I’ve heard the lower 48 is a completely different animal price wise.

Last edited:
Premium Features