• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03 Renegade 800

D
Jun 1, 2004
Big Lake, Minnesota
I have a 2003 Ski Doo 800 Renegade that right now is a 151". It has 3200 miles. The left trailing arm was replaced a couple years back when it was bent. The rings were replaced last year. It also has a Power Madd lefty throttle, 6" riser, and the head was shaved down a little when the rings were replaced. Can run on 91 octane here at home and 87 octane out west if you use it there. The only things that I will keep off of the sled is the gas rack, I will put the stock can back on, and I will put the Ski Doo mountain strap back on. Let me know if you have any questions. I live in Ramsey Minnesota. $3500/bo.

Chris
luv2snowmobile@hotmail.com
612-749-2562

Picture 1589.jpg Picture 1593.jpg

Last edited:
D
Jun 1, 2004
Big Lake, Minnesota
It has a 151" x 15" Ski Doo Summit track. No tears in seat, no cracks in hood, 1/2 of one lug is missing. The lug was torn when I bought the track, bought it used. There is a button missing on the trunk in back of seat but I believe I have it just never put it on. And there are some scratches on the hood & in the "Ski Doo" decals on the sides. Sorry forgot to add how much for sled. $3500/bo.

Last edited:
Premium Features