• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A RACE TEAM THAT WOULD HAVE THE 2014 CRANKS TO SELL?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK

That E-bay listing is for the full retail MSRP price.

There has to be someone that gets racer pricing that is willing to help a brother out.

Back in the day when I was racing; my dealer would give me 35% off lower 48 list price, which brings it down to about a grand. Then tack on another $800 plus to long rod and rebalance it and then you have something.

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
MountainHorse - Why don't you see if we can get a groupbuy.

I might be interested in it for my next project. But why would you long-rod it? My new experiences with long-rod engines is less power. That's why you don't see it in a Bikeman engine as they have had great luck with their freshly designed pistons this year (double ring with cylinder wall oil passages). :devil:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
MountainHorse - Why don't you see if we can get a groupbuy................But why would you long-rod it? My new experiences with long-rod engines is less power.................. :devil:

I'm sorry about your expirences with your PAR 910, I had some issues with Brad's business practices also and will not be using his services ever again. However, my expirences with the originator of the the long rod engine has been quite the opposite and he will be building all my engines for the foreseeable future.

Still looking for the best deal on a few of the race cranks.

Premium Features