• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

208 Productions Christmas Special

R
Sep 3, 2008
boise idaho
is there any way i can get it here in boise for that price. thats a stealing deal because my dad wants to see your movie and i was going to get it for him for christmas.

R
Sep 3, 2008
boise idaho
ok the reason why i asked him this is because instead of going through the hassle of it bieng shipped i could drive somewhere to get it. man you guys just make things worse.

H
Aug 1, 2009
MCCALL IDAHO
Great film this year phil. I love the variety, and music. Can't wait to see this next years film. I heard they are playing your film at the Salmon River Brewery Dec. 16th at the "Friends of Payette Avalanche Center Social"

One of the Payette Avalanche Center guys purchased your film from Matt at the backcountry emergency medicine seminary they went to. We sent some prizes for the social with them. Prizes for the fastest beacon recovery game.

Should be a great time! Food and beverage specials that night....come one and all it's a great cause.

Premium Features