• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Soapstone 1-17

R
Great ride today, open areas really beat up, but found some great riding in the trees. Thanks go to Rockstar and Chief for joining, (hopfully riding with the gals didn't slow you down to much) it's always fun to meet great people. Rockstar you said you have an old back and new knee but it sure doesn't slow you down. Chief next time you lead we will try to follow. Rockstar we would love to come ride your area we'll keep in touch.

P1170025 (2).jpg P1170030 (2).jpg

G

girlpowder

So where did you all end up? Girls slowing the guys down? COME ON.. What is up with that??? Did you get stuck or hit a rock? I'm sure you ladies rocked it just fine. Thanks for sharing your ride with us.

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
GP will be happy to know that NO girls slowed anything down.. For the snow we had, the ride was great. Not every day is a powder day after all.

Hats off to the entire group. I noticed as we got well into Cold Springs that there were some untouched hills. tempting. I could even see possibly a conflicted feeling... but ALL left them alone and went on to have a good day playing until we were tired, not once being in harms way.

I Look forward to another ride another day.

it's always a pleasure to meet new people who share this passion.

Thanks

R
Honestly GP the girls spent more time waiting for the boys to digs out, we kept up just fine. Not sure where we were, just left from Noblets and headed for Soapstone. Thats why I always ride with hub, he is a human GPS

A bad day of riding is still better than a good day on the couch!!!!

Premium Features