• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Maybe I'll be chastised for "fake news" on this one AGAIN, maybe not.

Point is our beloved "leaders" in government (control) don't seem to have a grasp on details either.

Is it a .25 increase on demand on the electrical grid, or is it 200% more?

Huge f'n disparity and it is their FUkn JOB to know to sell this crap to us!! Yea, those details would be ok to know at this point if we're going to ban fossil fuels on an oblivious whim, or not.

Last edited:

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
so what is the consensus for most on this thread? that climate change is not happening at all or it is but it's not man made, or? the above professor is the first i've heard say that it is happening but it's not human caused.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
so what is the consensus for most on this thread? that climate change is not happening at all or it is but it's not man made, or? the above professor is the first i've heard say that it is happening but it's not human caused.
Then you haven't been paying attention because I've said that all along!
Read post 1
Page 1

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
The world has always been changing. As far as us causing it, I say no.
This has been a hoax to create fear, and separate you from your money.
could be but the difficulty in proving that burning billions of barrels of petroleum, plus nat gas, methane, etc and the impact of 8 billion people on the planet plus all those that have come before since maybe the industrial revolution currently has no effect on climate is difficult if not impossible. to me that's the crux of the problem because if it could be shown then it would silence the climate activists.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
could be but the difficulty in proving that burning billions of barrels of petroleum, plus nat gas, methane, etc and the impact of 8 billion people on the planet plus all those that have come before since maybe the industrial revolution currently has no effect on climate is difficult if not impossible. to me that's the crux of the problem because if it could be shown then it would silence the climate activists.
I'm sorry, but phuk the climate sheeple. We ain't gotta prove sh!t to them.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
i hear ya but if you want to combat them then you need to have your ducks in a row and show some compelling evidence of why it's not happening or else they win.
that humans have drastically altered the planet is not even remotely close to being debatable so it logically follows that the climate which is part of the planet has also changed by our hand. now, that may or may not be true but it's an extremely strong point for their side and i'd like to see just as strong of a counterpoint but that's very hard to do for multiple reasons not least of which is the pervasive bias of the media.

Last edited:

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
In the 80’s we were going to be in the next ice age. Then they switched to no more polar ice. To me that proves they will take any short term pattern and scream bloody murder. If the elites were really worried about it they would stop flying their private jets and not build on a coastline. China is building over 60 coal fired power plants without CO2 scrubbers as we speak to sell us green products to the climate idiots. If you do the CO2 math we are better off with out these products. The emissions put into the atmosphere during production and shipping will never be recovered.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
agreed, there's no shortage of absolutely asinine legislation and deals going on but the problem remains, how do you conclusively demonstrate that it's not man made?

Premium Features