• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<< MASSIVE UPGRADE to the SnoWest Forums coming >>

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
No like button in Tapatalk....

Sent it
We have little or NO control over what TAPATALK offers you.
Tapa is an external commercial provider that hooks into our forum and displays the content in their own proprietary display.
They allow us only MINIMAL configuration. (Like basic user groups, Free vs. Premium) and thats about it.

I wanted to know it your reaction icons reappeared in the desktop version that you logged into the other day.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Tapa is an external commercial provider that hooks into our forum and displays the content in their own proprietary display.
They allow us only MINIMAL configuration. (Like basic user groups, Free vs. Premium) and thats about it.

I wanted to know it your reaction icons reappeared in the desktop version that you logged into the other day.
I get that. I don't have a computer at home....!...
Crazy... right...

I was just sharing what i could at the time.
On my phone, whether it be tapatalk or web browser, there was no change to the fouled plug forum.
I have the like button and reaction icons on other forum threads.

Sent it

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.

on pc, IE and Firefox, still no like button or reaction icons....:cry:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
on pc, IE and Firefox, still no like button or reaction icons....:cry:
Okay, stay with me here, trying something else.
How about NOW???
I have added a 2nd user group to your membership to see if this is a permissions error where you are NOT inheriting all of the appropriate permissions.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Okay, stay with me here, trying something else.
How about NOW???
I have added a 2nd user group to your membership to see if this is a permissions error where you are NOT inheriting all of the appropriate permissions.
1568954457245.png
no esta aqui!

Super 8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2012
Mark Read button, I see got buried over on the RH side of the page. Could it be moved over to the LH side above the topics you are scanning?

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Tapatalk is working good with the site but since yesterday I can’t even get the site to load on my personal computer. ? Ideas?

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Did snowest bring any new cookie devices online? All other forums, websites, youtube, news sites work fine. Snowest no loady.

Premium Features