• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 Ski-Doo Summit 850 E-Tec Turbo - Low Riser Bag Accessory

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Doesn't that bag hit the tether on like that? I had to flip mine around so that the small compartment is in the back.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

C
Dec 25, 2019
Dave can you post up a close up pic with the bag on the bars. Have a 2020 freeride with the expert riser and grab handle but I just got boondocker 2.0 and a 4" riser not sure if it will still work
8aaf2ba732d82d5dcd1a814fb43afdf7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I did the same. Mine would adjust the hand / thumb warmer auto-magically:)

Check that.....I have the longer bag, so perhaps the short bag clears just fine.
if yo stuff it maybe, have not had the issue and you can also run it with the wider part up front to solve that, i also like ot keep it small so thin things like phones etc go in there

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Do you forsee an accessory glove box coming out next season ? Love the look, however, trying to figure where I would mount my GPS. Cant imagine Doo spending 3 or four years developing this package without some collaboration with the accessory dept.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Like that bag but a no-go with the adjustable riser, which I love.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Do you forsee an accessory glove box coming out next season ? Love the look, however, trying to figure where I would mount my GPS. Cant imagine Doo spending 3 or four years developing this package without some collaboration with the accessory dept.
This would be the closet to an adjustable glove box, the hood is designed to be 6 pounds lighter gps can go in the bag

SkiDooHoser

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Driggs, Idaho
It would be nice to see some sort of USB port for the bag. Being able to charge a phone, light, other electronics is awesome for those really long, cold days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
It would be nice to see some sort of USB port for the bag. Being able to charge a phone, light, other electronics is awesome for those really long, cold days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can wire the usb glove box plug right to the bag, but what I have found one better is to buy a flat power plug from a shop like london drugs and then you just plug into that, i like the flat ones as it keeps this bag narrow.

Premium Features