• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks skidoo

U
Feb 3, 2019
Skidoo sent me one of them grip strengthen toy thingys I think everyone that snochecked will be getting one some people might think it’s stupid but I thought it was kinda cool

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Skidoo sent me one of them grip strengthen toy thingys I think everyone that snochecked will be getting one some people might think it’s stupid but I thought it was kinda cool

Cool would be a nice sweater/shirt/long-sleeve, but a grip strengthen toy is flat out stupid. Who ever made that decision is not a hard core sledder, somebody in marketing has no clue.

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Cool would be a nice sweater/shirt/long-sleeve, but a grip strengthen toy is flat out stupid. Who ever made that decision is not a hard core sledder, somebody in marketing has no clue.
Guess they figure that clothing after the midlayer given for snowcheck would be redundant

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

U
Feb 3, 2019
There already giving 500 dollars in store spending certificate. But I guess you can give some people a million dollars and they would still complain cause it wasn’t 2 million

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Sorry I also think it was on the lame side! A t-shirt would have some usefulness anyway. If I want to work on my grip I already got something to squeeze! :eyebrows:

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I got the gripper too.

What kind of oil should I use on it? XPS. Or Amsoil?

Doo I need to take it to the dealer for the first service or can I doo it myself?

My gripper was black. If I complain to Ski Doo will they add other colors?

If I change something on the grippers will that void the warranty?

There is an adjustment screw on the grippers. What settings are people using? How tight should I go to prevent ratcheting?

:face-icon-small-coo

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
There already giving 500 dollars in store spending certificate. But I guess you can give some people a million dollars and they would still complain cause it wasn’t 2 million

If you think they are giving you 500 in credit I believe you may be wrong, I would argue you paid an extra 500 so they could make people feel they are getting 500 back, and following the same logic if they were to give you a million or two, you sled cost would reflect that also.

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
For the snow check some didn't? How did that work? Figue it would be dealer wide.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Funny, that's what you figure, and that's what I figure... but its not what Customer Service figured. I pre-ordered two 2020 sleds and didn't receive the promotion.. Live and learn I guess. I'm sure there are other snowmobile manufacturers out there that are willing to treat me fairly.

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
If you think they are giving you 500 in credit I believe you may be wrong, I would argue you paid an extra 500 so they could make people feel they are getting 500 back, and following the same logic if they were to give you a million or two, you sled cost would reflect that also.

No one paid an extra $500... That money goes towards the price of the snowmobile. If you pre-ordered one, you would or should know this.

Premium Features