• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 sled being released next week.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Here is that video from Facebook:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPolarisSnowmobiles%2Fvideos%2F1778824438796440%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

And here is the link if you want it.
https://www.facebook.com/PolarisSnowmobiles/videos/1778824438796440/?sk=h_chr

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'm guessing a 3/4 size youth sled.
They've got to do better than the 200s that cat and yami have.
From that video, it looks must larger than those.

Maybe in the 340cc-440cc 4 stroke range.
Hopefully something with a 121 or 136 that weighs less than 350 pounds.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
If they went 340-440 two stroke they'd sell 100 to one over the snoscoot, it's nothing more than a trail toy. Who wants a heavy underpowered 4 stroke? Not anyone in the mountains, I think that's been well proven.

Last edited:
D
Dec 5, 2007
Almost guaranteed to be a 200 class youth sled to compete with the ZR200 and Snoscoot. The new 200s are awesome compared to the 120s and you can't find them at all. Polaris will one up the competition with an Axys themed 200.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Oh man if only Scott were right. a 3/4 size sled under 350 pounds in the range of 300 or 400 cc's. Oh that would be great. And at first glance at that video, I tend to agree, it looks too big to be a direct snoscoot competitor.

If it could be a 2 stroke like krillneck mentions, great, even better!! And like 89 sandman says, if they did that, I really think they would sell the heck out of it.

And then right as I'm getting really excited, D8 shows up to the party in full buzzkill mode and says, as if he knows something, but has been sworn to secrecy that we will just have another brand of Snoscoot (P.S. I love my Snoscoot, I just don't need another brand to offer one) with an "Axys theme" and I get all depressed. Okay, folks, party over, put the keg away.

And then I look back at the video and think, yeah, they could probably take video with a big kid on a 200 cc Snoscoot and make it look like that. Shoot, D8 is probably right and all of us that were throwing the Indy Lite Resurrection Party are just going to be really disappointed tomorrow.

:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Oh man if only Scott were right. a 3/4 size sled under 350 pounds in the range of 300 or 400 cc's. Oh that would be great. And at first glance at that video, I tend to agree, it looks too big to be a direct snoscoot competitor.

If it could be a 2 stroke like krillneck mentions, great, even better!! And like 89 sandman says, if they did that, I really think they would sell the heck out of it.

And then right as I'm getting really excited, D8 shows up to the party in full buzzkill mode and says, as if he knows something, but has been sworn to secrecy that we will just have another brand of Snoscoot (P.S. I love my Snoscoot, I just don't need another brand to offer one) with an "Axys theme" and I get all depressed. Okay, folks, party over, put the keg away.

And then I look back at the video and think, yeah, they could probably take video with a big kid on a 200 cc Snoscoot and make it look like that. Shoot, D8 is probably right and all of us that were throwing the Indy Lite Resurrection Party are just going to be really disappointed tomorrow.

:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad

Jesus man. Lay off the cocaine!

It’s a kids sled and in less than 24 hrs we will know exactly what it is.

So take a time out and maybe take a nap. And when you wake up. You will know.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
LOL

Ha ha ha!!! How could I possibly sleep at all at a time like this? I'm like a little 6 year old on Christmas Eve!!!

Ron Burgandy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2012
Scott is the closest, focus on the word "grow" and you might figure out what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I thought I read it was being released tonight at 5 at the Snocross event in MN??

I like that...... a sled you can "grow" on with a dial to adjust the power from 50hp to 200hp. And as you turn up the power the track gets longer and deeper lugs!!

Premium Features