• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Racin Station ECU flash, no controller pipe setup is here.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We would like to announce that we are now shipping 2012 to 2017 SLP pipe combos with our exclusive ECU reflash. It has been a year in the making, but well worth the wait. Please contact us for details. I am not going to argue or post pricing, but she rips! We have a small number of customers that have received this kit and I love getting the phone call....."Wow, I need to add some serious clutch weight!"

Jeva

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
We would like to announce that we are now shipping 2012 to 2017 SLP pipe combos with our exclusive ECU reflash. It has been a year in the making, but well worth the wait. Please contact us for details. I am not going to argue or post pricing, but she rips! We have a small number of customers that have received this kit and I love getting the phone call....."Wow, I need to add some serious clutch weight!"

If we already have an SLP pipe set can we get just the ECU reflash. If so how much for reflash? PM me if you want.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
There will be a lot of people that will flip out over this and we knew it going in. If you purchased the pipe from us, we will offer the reflash by itself. Otherwise, you need to purchase the pipe set and flash together. I have to hold this line because of the R&D and costs involved.

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
I figured it wouldn't be long and people would start writing code, to flash sled ecu's. we have been doing this for a few years on the sportbikes. NO MORE ADDITIONAL COSTS, FOR PIGGYBACK UNITS, THAT CAN, AND WILL FAIL. good on you guys Eric.

you should think about selling the flash only, for a cost that would help recoup your r&d money. it is not cheap but, you could effectively open your market up more, to those that have the product. you provide them with the flash, with a penalty mark up, for not buying the other hardware components, from you. more customers, more money. everyone wins. Ski

Last edited:

bkm20x

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Arnolds Park, IA
If Jaws works the best stated previously by you (correct me if I am wrong) and others, why did you choose to go with SLP? Jaws available in the future? Not that it matters I guess i saved money on my jaws buying used from a guy going turbo. I would consider paying a small premium if a reflash would be available.
Thanks!

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
If Jaws works the best stated previously by you (correct me if I am wrong) and others, why did you choose to go with SLP? Jaws available in the future? Not that it matters I guess i saved money on my jaws buying used from a guy going turbo. I would consider paying a small premium if a reflash would be available.

Thanks!

Seams to be quiet on the jaws questions....first question asked and no answer. It would be awesome if it worked with that pipe. Its a better pipe set in my opinion too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Jaws is an awesome pipe. This particular ECU flash was built around the SLP pipe. We will not have a reflash for the Jaws because of time constraints. This season is already laid out and future projects will keep us tied up for the rest of this season.

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Sounds like a step in the right direction. Good work to you and anyone that may have helped.
SLP pipe has the best over rev HP and a broad curve to hit is what I see on DTR

runner

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Canada
Would this be suitable for 0-2000 feet elevation?

Last edited:
B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
What porting do you use. Your own or SLP specs. I have run Dakota Performance porting with SLP pipe and his porting works quite a bit better than SLP porting. I like the idea of the reflash. Less parts to go wrong. Piggy backs always seem to crap the bed eventually.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
If you wanted the flash for a ported motor we would take care of the porting in house.

Premium Features