• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowmobile dolleys?

A
Nov 26, 2007
the set I am looking for I have only seen on a sled from norway. Unfortionataly I do not have a pic. They just go under the skis and there is an arm at the top that you pull down that you hook into you ski hoop. the ones I saw were grey.

D
Oct 13, 2008
my buddy makes and sells these in canada. his are a bit different. bigger wheels, welded front bar. he gets them laser cut and bent. there sweet.
$160 canaidian i believe

I hope you asked him if you could give out his number. If not he may hate you once he gets bombarded with calls. I'm sure he will be getting a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
my buddy makes and sells these in canada. his are a bit different. bigger wheels, welded front bar. he gets them laser cut and bent. there sweet.
$160 canaidian i believe

Any chance you can get him to log in and get some pictures up? I bet he could sell a few here if he did. :face-icon-small-win

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
$160 canaidian i believe

Please get some pics of his and post them up...I'll order a set from him if they look like the ones in the video above!!

Premium Features