• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HERE YA GO 2012 CATS

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P

papdog7

Dec 13, 2009
Watrous, SK
that post up there with 6 pictures by "b1dodge" go to the 6th picture is that a polaris steering post how it can move away from ur body and closer? its hard to see but is it like a poo steering from their older sleds?

Last edited:

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
that post up there with 6 pictures by "b1dodge" go to the 6th picture is that a polaris steering post how it can move away from ur body and closer? its hard to see but is it like a poo steering from their older sleds?

NOT at all

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
interesting thing i noticed... it appears that the spindle is all one piece... so the whole spindle turns and not just a shaft in the spindle... essentially putting the ball joint on double duty... making them do both the up and down motion for bumps and the stearing input. not sure ive ever seen that before on a sled

Same as a yamaha I believe!

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Dang... im lovin a all black 1100T . I have a feeling the white is gonna be a lot less white after a few years. Black just lasts !

J

Johnmaster

Feb 21, 2009
Mukwonago, Wi
www.johnmaster.net
"Steering has never been easier.
A single bell crank design utilizes fewer components to provide a tighter
feel with more precise steering. And a shorter turning radius is created
by maximizing the throw of the bell crank and ball joints. Choose either
conventional or vertical steering. The vertical steering (800 Sno Pro &
800 HCR only) handlebar rotates flat rather than rotating down. Better
leverage makes it easier to toss the sled from side to side. The vertical
steering post also allows you to adjust the height of your handlebar."

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They listened!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not another doo!!!!!

I think I am becoming sold...

O

ondast

Jan 31, 2008
North of Sweden
www.pixbox.se
yes, these are the weights we have on paper here in Sweden. Don't know if it's dry weight or crate weight.

Here you can see the model sheet for Sweden and in the red field the weights are listed, in KG.!

vikt.JPG

Last edited:
C

Crusty82

Jan 27, 2010
I don't know if this is true. But i have heard that these weights aren't real. The new proclimb are 20lbs lighter than last years m8.

Premium Features