• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It seems I have some fans ...

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
155457 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Germany has been... 03-19-2009 05:26 PM ur kids are probably as dumb as you
Germany has been... 03-16-2009 01:44 PM And it shows.
Ice Road Truckers... 03-15-2009 10:33 AM Incredible pics, stay safe~rockymking
rep points question 03-14-2009 10:08 PM xcrash911 rep rep
rep points question 03-14-2009 09:45 PM

I wish I could see everyones pics who spout sh1t ..on here ...I bet that the guy that gave the first red rep is some pencil dick geek who hasn't been laid in 3 years ..still lives with his Mom and his tobaggan is made by BfGoodrich ..

too funny:D

notice how xcrash911
and rockymking have the nads to sign ..not like dipsh1t and dufus

That's cool. I have a couple of fans myself.

DSC00102.jpg

I really dig the one on the right ...is that a Flexilite ???

Last edited:
here's a fan go blow yourself!

lolj/k NOT,AM NOT<AM SO>AWE SCREW IT

:D Snowy ur not worthy OF A RED SLAP. I only ever gave 2 out and they know who they are. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY! Did ya get the scale warden job or are ya gonna keep pushin moose? Cheers snapperyapper!:D Oh yeah Schools in GO HOME!:beer;:beer;

:D Snowy ur not worthy OF A RED SLAP. I only ever gave 2 out and they know who they are. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY! Did ya get the scale warden job or are ya gonna keep pushin moose? Cheers snapperyapper!:D Oh yeah Schools in GO HOME!:beer;:beer;

tanka ...no DOT yet ..still waiting ..will see in another week if I am worthy:eek:

personally i like my red, reminds me that i listen to slayer and am down with COBHC....

H2 and i are bros, we both drink beer.....right buddy??!!>??!!:D:)

gave you some more red cuz I know you dig the color and dind't wanna fawk your string up ...and yes we drink beer and lots of it :beer;:beer;:beer;

Premium Features

Back