• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City Pics 12-06-08

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Intro n credits song is Phantasy by Toby Emerson.

Royal Bliss is a great band. We ran into them in downtown Bozeman at the Zebra last winter. Shortly after Hangfire was released they signed with Capitol Records. Guess we can't use any of their new music next year. Good hearing their songs on Sirius Octane 20.

I can't wait to see the carnage in the trees with the triple. Should make for some good footage. :D

jthussey

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Minot, ND Big Sky, MT
Intro n credits song is Phantasy by Toby Emerson.

Royal Bliss is a great band. We ran into them in downtown Bozeman at the Zebra last winter. Shortly after Hangfire was released they signed with Capitol Records. Guess we can't use any of their new music next year. Good hearing their songs on Sirius Octane 20.

They signed probably because of there big hit "Save Me" I guess they have been around for awhile.

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
tripple in da trees

I think the tripple is gonna be no problem in the trees... Its not that heavy, its got lots of track and has a good broad powerband! The down side is i'm sure it's only a matter of time before it kisses a tree and crushes a $2,000. set of custom pipes. It looks bad@$$ with the new colors and alot of polish.

Stuck

Premium Member
Feb 4, 2002
Bridger, MT
Im not gona make it till new years. Its too bad Im gona miss it when Ryan introduces the triple to a tree!

x-5

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Park City mt
I think the tripple is gonna be no problem in the trees... Its not that heavy, its got lots of track and has a good broad powerband! The down side is i'm sure it's only a matter of time before it kisses a tree and crushes a $2,000. set of custom pipes. It looks bad@$$ with the new colors and alot of polish.

Why You go and talk about the cost of the pipes????Now he has an excuse not to ride it that hard!!!:D:D:D Oh you wait and see we will all here it...

C
Dec 10, 2008
anybody been to cooke lately, my dad will be going down for the hill climbs in january and i am just wondering if they have been losing snow like we have been here in helena or have they been gaining???☻

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
We'll be heading up first thing tomorrow morning for the weekend. I'll try to take some pics, if it's not blizzard conditions, and post them Sunday night.

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
x 5 how's your doo runnin?

Sure was running good right up to the point when it siezed up!!! you should probably get a new tow strap also. I think you won the most damage contest this weekend! $$$$ Maybe it"s a sign? (time for a tripple) ??? Maybe McFlatty will sell you his.:D

x-5

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Park City mt
Sure was running good right up to the point when it siezed up!!! you should probably get a new tow strap also. I think you won the most damage contest this weekend! $$$$ Maybe it"s a sign? (time for a tripple) ??? Maybe McFlatty will sell you his.:D

What damage did I get? Only lost one piston in the last 2 years and over 2300 miles on that motor...and it was my fault. The only sign I saw was you need to get your own sled and not flattys so you can start riden and stop sitting a the bottom watching us all the time;) The way you were riden you should have took the 550f :eek:
P.S. Flatty the tripple rips if I had your cash I would have one too.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
hangfire is the best movie i have ever seen but really from what i have seen the best sled in the world won't help out flatty.

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
Flatty

You all can talk smack if you want but come ride with "flatty" and I'll bet you will be suprised, he's actually a good rider that is fun to give sh!^ to and isn't afraid to "give it a shot", besides its more fun to show the bloopers... As far as me TTT I will ride when they ask me to for the film, otherwise I'm there to enjoy the hills and support my friends. Just because I don't rip out into the shot every time the cameras come out, like I'm the only rider who is film worthy, doesn't mean I don't want to ride. It's not my project to direct. :face-icon-small-con

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
Blu Du... if you are up to it ?

I just talked to Flatty and he is wondering if you are going west any time soon. I think it would be fun to meet you there and see if your good enough to talk sh!# about Anyone. Maybe you are the MAN in the steep and deep but lets find out. This will at least be good entertainment for the rest of us and maybe you'll be able to prove yourself worthy of the rips on McFlatty. Untill then behave yourself.:D

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
I'm just glad McFlatty keeps getting a higher HP sled each year so we aren't digging him out 20+ times a day! :D I don't know what the heck we'd do if he was riding a stocker, wouldn't get much filming in. Everyone's running 140-160HP and Flatty's up at 200-220HP. :eek:

Premium Features