• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLC Show, The Good, Bad and Ugly

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
So let's hear your experience and thoughts. LOL, I think this could be good.

Here is Rob letting my boy (Brennon) demo some Better Boards. Ran into all the cool peeps and had a blast. :beer;$6.50 what the. Going back again on Sat.
af10-23-08-1.jpg
in on Sat.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
honestly dont know how any of the turbo manufacturers are making any money, they are everywhere. turbo dragons and turbo m8/m10 seem to be the theme of the show with and honorable mention to the Tnytro.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Im with Freak, it sure seemed to be a turbo fest, Im going again this afternoon hope to see you guys there.

Cute kid Ron!

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Enjoyed the show, it is amazing how far snowmobiles and the aftermarket acc. have come.
Too many goodies and not enough money, like any other sport.

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
Im with Freak, it sure seemed to be a turbo fest, Im going again this afternoon hope to see you guys there.

X3. Some kits were a lot more clean than others.
I was at the F-Bomb booth and overherd a conversation where one person did not know who the other person was untill they said their 4M name.
lol.

There should be 4M name tags next year!!!

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
I bought Better Boards yesterday and talked to Rob for a minute. I said my forum name and I see 4 or 5 people turn and look, I had been completely anonymous up to that point.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Well went again and had a great time, hooked up and met with some great peeps. Always good to have a face with a name. Kev, sorry about the Yeast infection. Hope you feel better tomorrow.:(

I didn't know they made helmets so expensive. I'm just glad to see that Sunridge is a sucka too.;)

Special Thanks to Greg and his crew at Motofrugals. Those dudes are the best guys I have ever done business with. Way to represent Utah guys.:)

And Tammy and Rob at the 2Cool/Better board booth. Such great people.

Phatty, Dan and the boys from the Boondockers Crew were awesome. Look forward to the Brewvies Party on Nov. 13th.

And last but not least the Beer lady that made me drink Regular Coors for $6.50 cuz she ran out of Coors Light (not my brand either).

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
total turbo kit fest, the CPC kit looks very clean, i dont understand the hidden fuel gauge, whats up with that? I really need to fab up a cool air intake somehow....the placement of my kit will make it tuff

The timbersled nytro sled was pure bliss...

the camo M looks much better in person....much better

got a great deal on a case of redline oil....4 gallons for $120:):):)

the black tunnel XP with yellow panels is ugly as hell, why on earth would they not release it in black panels???

wish i had the coin for a ABS pack....the wife better get me one for XMAS

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I'm kickin myself for not snappin a shot of that Nytro. I sat and drooled on it for a while, then had to leave. Funny cuz I thought new sleds cost a mint, but it's ridiculous to keep up with the Jones's. Thank Gawd me and Kevco have poor man/old man, mad skills to make up for lack of HP. :rolleyes:

S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
I did get all my avy gear, 15L ABS pack, and beacon, probe and shovel. It was money I didnt have but thats how it goes. Now Dunatic needs to show me how to use it.;)

G

girlpowder

Turbo fest for sure. Put a face to some of you guys from here. And dinner at the Village Inn to top it off.:mad:

Sounds disgusting. The dinner part. Sorry for you. Time to watch Elevation 4. I'm OUT!!!!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I showed up for about a hour tonight. Tammy hooked me up with vents!! I still can't figure out if she charged me wrong or just gave me a way sweet discount:confused: Anyways got that, and then Boondockers 5. I just walked in the door from hanging out with the bros, so i think i'm gonna go watch it right now. Overall the show was cool though. peace!

Premium Features