• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gettting into china basin

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
alright, there have to be a few people on here who know how to get into it, i think i got there once, but aint shure if its the right spot.

i know you can go up the north fork and go in i beleive its big creek, but this is like 100000 miles of driving then going in a really crappy trail for a long way.

the way i went, you go like your heading up to warner peak, and turn up the path like 2 ravines before it and then cruise that up and over the ridge, about 2 peaks north of warner, then is that it? cuz there wasnt very mutch cool riding up there, then again the snow wasnt great so that kidna messed with my opinion.

riding in that spot we just followed the back of the ridge and it was, ok. it would have been better if it wasnt so setup of snow.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
never been the way your talking about, i know that there is a few ways to get there, but taking the main highway to big creek really is the best way!

and that being said the trail ride up to the basin is only a few miles way less the the Canyon Creek trail(and a lot smoother)

The lst few times ive been there we spent all day and never rode over our tracks!...Like i said there is alot of technical riding up there!

Ive rode with lots of guys before but i can tell you the three guys i do all my riding with are the best ive ever seen....i think thats what has helped me to learn as fast as i did:beer;:D

But if you would like exact directions im sure i can accommodate....

Last edited:
Premium Features