• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Report MX Mt. Conditions

G

girlpowder

Oh Yeah, I'm riding AF on Wed 8th. If anybody gets there before then let me know how it is.

Huh??? You are??? Well I'll be at Parent Teacher Conferance. Dang I wanna GO!!!! Let me see what I can work out SH. LOL!!!! We love this dirt stuff. I like all the seasons Utah has to offer.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Man I hear ya there.

New Avi with authorizing it with me. What the..........
Man that's gunna mess me up. No more Striper pic.
Riding AF tomorrow. Leaving Tibble TH at 4:00 SHARP!!!!!!!!! all are welcome to join. Will post mud slingin pics after. I think it's going to be a mess. Helmet Cam is mounted and charged.;)

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
sleadhead;884131[B said:
]New Avi[/B]

Will post mud slingin pics after. I think it's going to be a mess. Helmet Cam is mounted and charged.;)

Just going back to my first.

Post up the helmet cam footage too.:beer;

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
AF = Mudd

Holy Chit. AF was a Jacked Up Muddy Mess. Kinda fun and kinda sketchy. Of course the only segment that Jeanette flew off the trail 3 times was the only section my helmet cam was not on. Forgot I turned it off when we ran into some horses going up 41 (wasn't a pretty passing). So if you dig riding on rocky, roots surrounded with snot and coming across a lot of horses, this is your week to ride.:rolleyes:

I did get some helmet cam footage of a horse stepping on my bike.:eek:

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
AF canyon Rookie

Hey sledhead, I'm from up north but now I'm living in Lehi and I need somebody to show me the basics of AF Canyon. Let me know if I can follow you around some time.

Thanks

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Looking at Thurs. for a PM ride. After my last ride I'm hesitant. But oh well, adds a little adventure. You know, mudd, tree's, rocks, roots and don't forget the horses or worse yet Friggin Mules that go total nuts on you cuz they don't get the whole bright color thing. ARRGGGGG. I'll pm ya for sure if I go.

Correction: I'll leaving town Thurs., so maybe next week.

Last edited:
Premium Features