• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt. Home, Boise, MHAFB Who Rides?

S
Dec 26, 2007
I'm looking for a couple of dudes to ride with on Saturdays when the snowmobile season comes around. I'm looking for similiar skilled people who are safe minded to ride with in the Trinity mountains, Fairfield area, and Malcomson's snowpark when snow permits.
I'm an intermediate rider. I like to sidehill, boondock, hill climb moderately steep hills and hit the occasional jump. Like to surf deep powder when I can find it. I prefer people who DO NOT drink alcohol while they ride (recipe for disaster) and you MUST have an avalanche beacon, shovel, and search pole. If you're in the Boise/Mt. Home/MHAFB area and you're interested in riding this winter on Saturdays, please shoot me a PM and we'll get a group together.

S
Dec 26, 2007
HA HA! I know, it's such a terrible thing to ask but I like my buddies sharp in case they have to dig me out from under an avy.

B
Nov 27, 2007
rules out most everybody i know....:beer;

Hey I only rode with you once:mad: and your already bashing me!!!!!!! lol

SnowEater give Wade a call very sensible rider, safe and he knows the area. I would only get you lost:(

2fun4u I get scared of heights so yes there are meadows in the Trinities it is me that you see just doing circles at Little Roaring and the parking lot is fun too.........hahhhahhaha;)

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
BMWMS attemptS to cross every meadow in the Trinities, every weekend. Mountains don't slow him down much. If you ride with him and Concrete man, your going to see some country.

Don't worry, you can ride with me. I'm pretty tame, but go a lot of places. I just keep pushing further and further back, finding that fresh pow. That's all I really care about. Oh, that and staying off the damn trails.

Is it just me, or is snowest a bit busy suddenly?

Last edited:
S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
trailer for beer

OMG MOCO!!! you have to have a trailer hooked to the sled to carry all your beer! and then there is the bottle of that whiskey... fenagen or something?? Why do you think I always drive??? duh, you're drunk when I pick you up in the morning. haha

Now me on the other hand... safety safety safety. Have a plan and a backup with a backup to that backup plan. Never drink and drive and don't ride anywhere that you aren't comfortable with or feel like you're "over your head." Stay in the open areas away from avy danger and be careful of snow that is too deep. :face-icon-small-win those are words to live by.

and that was "deep thought with jack hand" for the day.

Hauler

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
Hey I only rode with you once:mad: and your already bashing me!!!!!!! lol

SnowEater give Wade a call very sensible rider, safe and he knows the area. I would only get you lost:(

2fun4u I get scared of heights so yes there are meadows in the Trinities it is me that you see just doing circles at Little Roaring and the parking lot is fun too.........hahhhahhaha;)

You're not the guy I saw spinning cookies in the parking lot to impress a girl then highsided yourself and went FLYING across the ice are you? :eek: FUNNIEST think i've seen in a LONG time!!! Yellow Ski Doo Rev!

:) 2fun

Premium Features