• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m7 boondocker intercooled kit

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
comes with ceramic coated pipe, y pipe, and turbo exhaust. boondocker box. boost gauge, intercooler, aux oil resivoir, fuel pressure gauge, everything you need to bolt on and go or take the motor with the kit as one. motor has 1000 miles on it and is in very good shape. kit has a garret 3071 turbo. the tuning is already dialed in and never faulters. pull the rope and go. cluthing is not included but I can share that info with you. kit is in very good shape. I just cannot afford to run race gas this year, so if anyone has a big bore kit for the 700 that runs on pump gas and is looking to go turbo I would be very interested in a trade. complete motor of kit. I am asking $3ooo for turbo kit and $5000 for complete motor and kit.

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
I run it with premix, it can be run without premix. You just have to put oil in the injection tank. I usually throw a little in the injection tank every ride to make sure the crank is getting adequate lubrication. This kit uses stock oil pump for the turbo not an auxilary electric. Which has nothing to do with whether you run premix gas or not. I hope this answers your question or maybe I misunderstood.

M
Apr 13, 2008
Do you have to run straight race gas with this kit? How much boost are you running? Wondering if this has high peaky hp or smooth hp with a little less on top. Did you do anything else to the motor besides the pipe like timing or compression? I have a CPC 800 kit with twin pipes that runs on pump gas.

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
sorry guys, found out this morning that for 200 bone I can change my system to pump gas. i will not be getting rid of it. To answer the above question. I ran straight race gas 8-13lbs, had 0 motor mods, pipe is stock with ceramic coating, no timing or compression work either. very smooth power, like a turbo diesal, but outta control at 13lbs.

Premium Features