• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerodyne Series 53 Turbo 143N-300A

I am again listing an excellent condition Aerodyne Series 53 Turbo for sale. This is the larger of the Series 53 family being a 143N-300A turbo. This turbo was once used on a Yamaha Vmax-4 750/800. The turbo is in excellent condition, mint vanes, compressor wheel and exterior (Needs nothing!). I've had many tire kickers and picture collectors interested but no one with the coin. The price is $900.00 firm + shipping cost to your door. If interested post here or email me at quadzillaracer@hotmail.com.

Thanks for looking!

C

clay hale

Dec 6, 2007
turbo

I am again listing an excellent condition Aerodyne Series 53 Turbo for sale. This is the larger of the Series 53 family being a 143N-300A turbo. This turbo was once used on a Yamaha Vmax-4 750/800. The turbo is in excellent condition, mint vanes, compressor wheel and exterior (Needs nothing!). I've had many tire kickers and picture collectors interested but no one with the coin. The price is $900.00 firm + shipping cost to your door. If interested post here or email me at quadzillaracer@hotmail.com.

Thanks for looking!

if turbo doc gives it a look i will take it all we have to do is ups it to him it only takes him a minute to spin it call 208 220 2222 will do paypal

Premium Features