• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Original" Aerodyne Series 66 Turbo

I have decided to sell one of my spare "original" Aerodyne Series 66 Turbos, as I no longer have use for this turbo.

Turbo was serviced/inspected by Steve Packard (Turbo Doc) in February 2007. Condition is reported as excellent with no damage to internals period. Bearings are in great shape with no unusual wear or failure that sometimes occured with the Series 66 due to poor balancing. This turbo no longer fits our application and it sold with literally 1-day of use since serviced by Steve.

I purchased this turbo in early 2007 as a hard find Series 66 for $4000.00 (before the new 6600's were released). I will sell this turbo for asking price of $2200.00
email: quadzillaracer@hotmail.com or for quicker response call me on my cell @ 715-271-5487, I'm willing to work with serious buyers

Justin

Last edited:
This is for the turbo only, no induction work.

The was my old setup of 358 h.p. on my Yamaha Vmax-4, 4-cylinder. My '08 setup (same sled) w/ Garrett turbo was 416 h.p. @ about 20# of boost, however, the lastest setup that I've been working on over this summer will blow that 416 h.p. mark away for sure for the '09 season!

Interested in the Aerodyne Series 66 Turbo?

I contacted the Turbo Performance folks today and they told me it would be $4,300 for a kit without the turbo and the turbo would need replacement parts to reduce the boost levels. Is there any chance you have any of the kit parts with it; I would like to put it on a 04 Rev? If not you are asking almost what they want for a brand new one.

I contacted the Turbo Performance folks today and they told me it would be $4,300 for a kit without the turbo and the turbo would need replacement parts to reduce the boost levels. Is there any chance you have any of the kit parts with it; I would like to put it on a 04 Rev? If not you are asking almost what they want for a brand new one.

Last I checked a new 2.0 (small Series 53) was around $1500-$1600 pending on options. So are you telling me you can get a new Series 66000 from these guys for $1850???

I think I'm asking a very fair price for a mint turbo considering the amount of PM interest that I'm receiving.

Premium Features