• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Green Canyon

D
Apr 20, 2008
Anyone gone to green canyon recently. Thinking about making a trip. If there is still some decent snow. Went to Lago (Grace area) last weekend. SWEET...

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Anyone gone to green canyon recently. Thinking about making a trip. If there is still some decent snow. Went to Lago (Grace area) last weekend. SWEET...

there is still snow in rexburg, and my mom said its snowing there today... should mean easy access from green canyon still. Head up and let us know how it is!

800 RMK

Nov 26, 2007
Victor Idaho
Not sure about the actual green canyon area, but the bigholes should be good still. Had about 1 in. of snow on my deck this morning, and it's still snowing pretty good. :beer; :beer;

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
When in that way to day and it was awsome!! New snow and some fun drifts to play on.

But I think it will be our last time up there. It was showing dirt down low and if you wanted to could make it back nextweekend still.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
When in that way to day and it was awsome!! New snow and some fun drifts to play on.

But I think it will be our last time up there. It was showing dirt down low and if you wanted to could make it back nextweekend still.

how far up past the hot springs did you have to drive? I think i might take a night ride up there tomorrow...

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
just up to the left past that house that is also on the left. We went up to the tower's area, so with the snow reciently it should still be fine.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
actually contrary to my past post I may end up going up there again this weekend, I'm not ready to make the drive to Jefferson yet.

Premium Features