• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

April Snowmobiling in the Snowies!

K
Jan 27, 2008
Needed to let all you Snow Junkies know, snowmobiling isnt over the end of March, there is still great snow through April in the Snowies! The "Old Corral Hotel and Resturant" is staying open this year, as well our good friends at the "Friendly Store" ; together we have all your needs covered. The Friendly have the greatest convience store with everything you would need. and their breakfast and lunches are awesome! When they close at 3pm you have the Old Corral to come to for an awesome dinner. You certainly won't go away hungry. We both have great rooms. the Old Corral has a april special this year on rooms, call us and dont miss out on our specials. BUT most important, Come to Centennial and enjoy the snow, enjoy the fun, enjoy the great times here in Centennial Wyoming!

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
With the snow we have now, I already have my memorial day ride planned and am looking at june riding.

M
Feb 6, 2008
Rapid City, SD
June riding is not out of the question! There's great snow there still. I can't believe how many people are done riding for the season already! Some of the best riding is done after April when the Spring storms dump 40-50 inches in a weekend. (remember the Big Horns last year.. no snow all year and than 45 inches in one dumping!)

I'm not even close to being done for the year.:)

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Spring riding is a blast! Sun shining, t-shirt riding, Start riding at noon and ride till 9-10:00pm. Deep powder is tough, but the deep slushy sticky mashed potato snow can kick your butt too. Eric

1BIGCAT

Jan 15, 2008
Manitou Springs, Colorado
Needed to let all you Snow Junkies know, snowmobiling isnt over the end of March, there is still great snow through April in the Snowies! The "Old Corral Hotel and Resturant" is staying open this year, as well our good friends at the "Friendly Store" ; together we have all your needs covered. The Friendly have the greatest convience store with everything you would need. and their breakfast and lunches are awesome! When they close at 3pm you have the Old Corral to come to for an awesome dinner. You certainly won't go away hungry. We both have great rooms. the Old Corral has a april special this year on rooms, call us and dont miss out on our specials. BUT most important, Come to Centennial and enjoy the snow, enjoy the fun, enjoy the great times here in Centennial Wyoming!

Thinking of heading that way, do you have a phone# for this place?

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Eric what do you know? You don't even have a sled.........

Thats funny :) who is this?

First time in 17 years I dont have a sled and its one of the snowiest winters on record at home and in the mountains. go figure. Eric

K
Jan 27, 2008
man you need to come out and rent a machine, snowed 5-6 in centennial last night, can you imagine how much they got up on top, WOWZEERS MAN, beat feet to the atm and head up here, great snow!!

C
Feb 4, 2008

First time in 17 years I dont have a sled and its one of the snowiest winters on record at home and in the mountains. go figure. Eric

Well Its the fat kid on the Ski-doo that you pulled in with your apex..........
Jenny Craig has not worked yet.. Greg and I are headed out this weekend, Should we stop by Huxley???
Pin it to win it BRRAAAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
just booked for april 10 and the 11th, are you guys open in may? might have come up there again in may

xcr800man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
That's not nice Casey... Eric probably feels terrible for abandoning his riding buddys as it is... :face-icon-small-win

I got at least 3 more trips left Eric:D

Com'on ditch that dirt tracker and let's hit it! A Nitro MTX would look good in your garage.

MacGyver

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Camping

We haven't been camping lately either!!!!

attachment.php

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I'll be back. Just not this year. I did see this last storm put the snotel over the 100" mark. Thats the highest I have ever seen it in the snowies.

I would love to go out but after 650 hours spent building a new race car I'm going RACING this friday! Have fun guys, try not to spend the whole weekend digging out :) Eric

K
Jan 27, 2008
good time, you'll have more than a good time, this is the best, just spoke with a couple of guys that came down from the mountain, saying its awesome, your going to have so much fun!! had a couple of guys lost two nights ago, they ended up staying up at sand lake, said the snow was fantastic!! snow was hitting them in the chest, powder like you cant believe, today another guy that is staying with us, said he has a 900 and had so much fun, a group of them went to test a machine, was a great ride.

Premium Features