• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good Pics!

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
Here is some from the last couple of weekends.. Winter 08 has been epic in VT, record snowfall for February! Buying the Hawk awoke the snow gods!
snowhawk1223.jpg

snowhawk1224.jpg

snowhawk1222.jpg

snowhawk1228.jpg

snowhawk1201.jpg

snowhawk1220.jpg

snowhawk1218.jpg

snowhawk1145.jpg

snowhawk1165.jpg

snowhawk1164.jpg

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Now that's my idea,

thanks for borrowing it, buying a lottery ticket soon? Use Canadian currency it will get you more for your money.

Or start saving, Hawks are getting pricey and in demand.:)

Don't breath the fumes those feathers smell like plastic!:eek::beer;

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
when i win the lotto i will buy a a camera and a snohawk.... i will use the camera for filming me burning the snohawk down to the ground and post it on youtube:D

I come from motorcycles rode an 99 700XPSP for two years, the Hawk was the natural way to go. I wouldn't expect anyone who has been snowmobiling and four wheeling for years to get one. It would be very alienating Im sure, with no cluw how to ride it. Just imagine if there was no such things as motorcycles only four wheelers, good ones at that. Then some crazy fool invents a motorcycle, I would never expect a four wheeler(maybe a few)to like the motorcycle, they would fall all over the place and get stuck everywhere but we all know motorcycles are very capable machines and quite arguably faster. So this is what the Hawk is facing in a very small tight knit market.

Bottom line is that these machines are different and you either embrace them or not. To each his own..

I am sure you can find things to burn with out spending money so go ahead and burn and pretend its a hawk. Keep on hatin'.

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
thanks for borrowing it, buying a lottery ticket soon? Use Canadian currency it will get you more for your money.

Or start saving, Hawks are getting pricey and in demand.:)

Don't breath the fumes those feathers smell like plastic!:eek::beer;

You are right, they are pricey and supply is dwindling fast. I got in cheap because most people near me dont have the cash to buy a machine they practically fear.

I bought mine without riding one.

I knew it was going to be sick!

Premium Features