• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to Stay/Sled/Eat in Blue River ???

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Where to Stay/Sled/Eat in Blue River ??? Is the riding as good as I hear ?? Anyone going next weekend ??

X
Feb 4, 2008
Edmonton
Well another person wanting to explore Blue river! Its all good! There r a few places to stay! Contact Patty at the Blue Jewel rental and guiding place! They have a cabin and the Holy Smoke inn u can stay at! They can also tell u where the great snow is when u r there! Also there is the Glacier Mountain Lodge right on the highway! They also cater to sledders really well! Talk to Bill there to get the latest info on snow conditions and where to ride! Both have hottubs and really enjoy the sledders coming into their small town! If they r all full u can stay at the sandman but i would use this as a last resort! There arent too many restaurants in town but the husky truck stop always has pretty good food! I think the Holy Smoke inn has a cook now that prepares lunches and dinners now too! The riding is usually very good but there tends to be lots of trees and u need to know where u r going when u get near the top! If u dont know u may not enjoy the area as much as we have for the past 8 years! Have fun and Ride SAFE!!

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Blue River

Thanks for the info, always wanted to try out Blue River.

Premium Features