• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowhawk the future of snowmobiling?

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Was on the American Snowmobiler web site and a poster was proclaiming the SnowHawk to be the "future of snowmobling". While it could happen and I would be a buyer, it will probably be one of the big manufactures that picks up the cause

Hopefully the "snowhawk the future of snowmobiling" will be lighter weight, more fuel efficient and competitvely priced. My 2003 600 HO 136" is great fun in the right conditions, ie: powder and boon docking, I really wish it didn't weight so much. My 1000cc MOD sled only weighs 478 lbs with a half a tank of fuel and consumes less fuel.

:present:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Mister?

Was on the American Snowmobiler web site and a poster was proclaiming the SnowHawk to be the "future of snowmobling". While it could happen and I would be a buyer, it will probably be one of the big manufactures that picks up the cause

Hopefully the "snowhawk the future of snowmobiling" will be lighter weight, more fuel efficient and competitvely priced. My 2003 600 HO 136" is great fun in the right conditions, ie: powder and boon docking, I really wish it didn't weight so much. My 1000cc MOD sled only weighs 478 lbs with a half a tank of fuel and consumes less fuel.

:present:

Why you cry so much GI, you not know how to ride bicycle with out extra wheels.

Park that MOD, and dial in your Hawk give it the credit it's due.

Don't kid your self, If one more company built one the others would fall in line faster then pigs running to the trough.

Game OVER!

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
2 skis are the future.

So mister Sno Pro, what will be in the future of two skis??? Nuclear power? You see the Hawk has so much room to grow, all the most recent updates to 2 skis can be translated into a lighter more fuel efficient hawk..

This is how I explain the Hawk to people... Ok picture a world where only 4 wheelers existed. Now take the average 4 wheeler and introduce them to a new invention called a motorcycle. Do you think any of them would like a motorcycle?? Of course not they would say they suck, they fall over etc. We all know motorcycles are awesome but only because people have been riding them for ever. This type of thing is happening to the Hawk, people like you with your two up panther icon.. :)

You have to try one! I made believers out of more than one friend yesterday. All of which ride dirt bikes with me in the summer but have never had a choice in the winter. When they watch me ride in front of them they cannot believe how awesome it looks!

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
I wouldnt mind trying a Hawk one day but I don't think I will replace my sled with one any time soon. Maybe 20 years ago.;)

I said the same thing but my old sled is a 2000 xc700sp which is low and wide. I kept it for friends.

Once you learn how to ride a Hawk its not that hard, you make it as hard as you need too. Age is not an excuse.

Im 38..

Premium Features