• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4m Misfits 2008-Day 1

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Here's a few pics of Bushmaster, Raginhemi, PJtheMunchkin, Yammerhammer, Murry and McLovin!

100_0028.jpg

A view of the valley showing the low clouds covering the valley floor

100_0029.jpg

McLovin takin a break

100_0030.jpg

Mclovin cathing air with boost!

100_0032.jpg

Oh, look! McLovin has the first stuck of the day!

100_0033.jpg

McLovin and Murry got stuck! Yamahas, bwa ha ha ha!;)

100_0034.jpg

View of the Rawahs (Never Summers)

100_0036.jpg

The moon at 3pm

100_0037.jpg

The 3rd and final stuck of the day and.....it's a Yamaha!

Thanks, guys! I had a great time today, see ya in the morning!

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
Nice fox shocks Hammer. The track, skid and boost, are they next. Even with those things...................... I still get stuck:(

G

geno

Nov 26, 2007
beers

ok boys, put the beers down, and get to work, POST some pics! :) :beer;

R
Feb 7, 2008
Littleton
thanks for the ride boys....i had a good time....funny stuff watching you guys get tossed from your sleds for what looked like no good reason. worth the price of addmission. then after following snowmark through the trees all i can say is thank god for the snow jack and dam that old guy can make some time in there. great snow....looking forward to monday.....

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Sorry I missed you guys. Craigs lower a-arm (d8) folded up on the whoop section leaving MC. Good stuff, eh? When I got back to the lot, Donovan offered us a ride on his Turbo D8. WOW! Pulls like a Summit:D But only twice as hard:mad:. We grabbed Craigs back-up('03 Escape) and pretty much chased you guys the rest of the day! Probably a half hour behind you. Boulder drop, ice wall, fish creek, the tower, and back at the lot at 2 bells. Oh well. I really wanted to see Jim get the Mighty Nytro stuck! And I think Jim really wanted to tow me out. Maybe next time:rolleyes:

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Dumping since yesterday

Foot of fresh and hammering down:D:rolleyes: Hope tomorrow is sunny!

Last edited:
H
Dec 1, 2007
Hey Hammer!!!!!!!!!!

I may be a whore but I get paid you slut!!!!!!!:)Did ya get my messages?I felt like crap deleteing your pm with your number on it.Your probably lucky I didn't come down there Im a little outta shape. I was struggling towards the end of the day. Forgot how much fun this stuff is.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Kyle and Jim, you guys really missed out this afternoon, we rode another 25 miles in the pow in the trees. It did keep snowing most of the day, but the light wasn't too bad in the trees. It was fun riding with Paul and Murray today, all except the creek that I found the hard way. It's all good and the leg is getting better by the day. I too rode the turbo Dragon, that could be very addicting.

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Glad to see you riding again. That turbo is VERY addicting, eh? I think I could drain the tank in 20 minutes! If that didn't end my day(running out of fuel), I could take it into the trees, and that would surely send me packing:face-icon-small-ton

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
I really didn't want to tow anyone out, or see myself be towed, it's no fun.

You should have stuck around with the big boyz Ike, we had a blast around the campfire and in the Pimp Wagon partying. We used Jeff's sled that night
... as a couch. ;) Was nice to talk to you face to face for a change. lol
When are you dropping coin on the Nytro?

I did get your message from Ike in the PL and on my phone yesterday. lol

Got to see a few sleds in action and I will say that Paul’s M7-7.5-8 will still take high reign. ;) Paul's does need some work, like a new set of plug
wires. ;)

Best quote of the weekend had a few of us rolling around the campfire.

Bushmaster...

"He's a pecker head... but his wife's a MILF"

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
Paul wasn't talking about me was he in that quote was he:eek:

Last edited:
Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
More pics
IMG_1938Medium.jpg

Friday Crew
IMG_1945Medium.jpg

Murry
IMG_1946Medium.jpg

McLovin
IMG_1943Medium.jpg

McLovin stuck
IMG_1954Medium.jpg

Watch out for that tree Murry!
IMG_1955Medium.jpg

Watch out for that tree Murry... again!
IMG_1952Medium.jpg

Saturday crew, notice the absence of Trinitypowder???
IMG_1957Medium.jpg

Sunday pow.
IMG_1958Medium.jpg

More Sunday pow.

Last edited:
Premium Features