• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt. Hood

P
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, Wa
Want to ride Hood this weekend and was wondering about snow parks in and around Meadows. White River East would be my choice but not sure of the size or how many rigs you can park there. Does it fill up fast? Anybody been there who can point me in the right direction as far as boondocking, climbing, deep meadows. Any help would be appreciated.

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
you would be better off rideing out of frog lake or skyline i think they have better parking and if you go to skyline they usualy have trail maps there because someone from the club is there........

P
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, Wa
Thanks Ya'll. Got to skyline @ 9:00 am and was full. They had a club function going on and got there too late. Road in was one lane in and out so had on hell of a time turning around. Went to Frog Lake Snow Park and showed up just in time. Last two spots. Really didn't Know which way to go out of park so headed out south end of park. Got bout 5 miles out and and realized all we were doing was going down. Turned around and headed back to park and blew bottom end out of my Summit. 2 Mile tow back to park. Figured SK Northwest in Portland was my best shot at repair with reliable and compitent personel. I do live in Bend and service and repair sucks here as far as Doo is concerned. Hope to have it back in 2 weeks. Snow line was about about 500' higher so was hoping to get there. Temps were in the mid to upper 30's so snow sucked. Maybe next time. All day was spent driving so wasn't able to enjoy. Thanks to Aaron,Charlotte,Mike,Jason, and my wife Jenn for being so patient for my misfortune. I know they all understand. S!!it happens.

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
we got the last 2 spots at skyline......................the mt hood snowmobile club had the candlelighters ride tonight and during the day they havd the make a wish people there with there groop of kids ...................................you had a dealer much closer in boring and they actualy have parts mt hood polaris /skidoo.........sorry you didnt have a good time we rode about 70 miles most of which was untouched snow ..............the power lines were a kick.......pm me the next time you want to come up we will take you out for a good ride ........

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
yea i use my oregon snopark pass in washington so i can't see any reason why you can't do the same ............or at least thats what my sister in law told me she is with the forest circus.................

Premium Features