• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

8th 9th 10th Halfway OR looking for so ride'n partners?

T
Dec 4, 2007
Yakima
Me and a friend from Yakima Washington are going to be in Halfway for 3 days ride'n and wanted to see if there was anyone who wants to hook up and tear up the hills? We are both OK riders and will not hold anyone up so dont worrie about that! Please let me know or give me a call. We dont know are way around up there very well so would love to have a fellow snowester show us around.

(2006 m7 153 & 2007 800 rev 151)

Josh Koreski
1-509-952-7517

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
No men allowed on the ride. Sorry!! Don't get too excited about the after-hours prospects either. 99% of us are in relationships/married. Most spouses/bf are on this forum. In fact, most of them are avoiding Halfway like the plague that weekend. ;)

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
We are both OK riders and will not hold anyone up so dont worrie about that!
(2006 m7 153 & 2007 800 rev 151)

Josh Koreski
1-509-952-7517

yea right Josh... like the part of, "ok riders"... and "won't hold anyone up"... the two of you could be on a Tundra and out ride and climb most of the people on SnoWest!!!

P
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
OH Gawd if It were any other weekend - you would be more that welcome with my group - but sorry no BOYZ allowed for that weekend, in the eav I hope you can handle all us crazy gals!!!! LOL Man you picked a weekend for sure!!!!! Pmed ya!!!!

T
Dec 4, 2007
Yakima
I was just joking about the good looking 26 years old thing. I thought that Janet would be the first to reply to that one.:D We were just looking for someone to point us in the rite direction. Oregongirl I hope you did not take that as I was serious? We are both married too we just dont want to get lost.

Janet is your man going to go? Let me know. Hope you had a good christmas and a happy new year. You racing RMSHA this year?

I
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
I will be in town that weekend... wouldnt miss it for the world... if you heard some of the stories from last years night life you would sh__!

We could probably show you around, although im not real fond of showing washingtonians my secret spots!

And girls....heres a word of advice...rings dont plug holes.. what happens in halfway, stays in halfway!

If your not fond of that idea than I guess I'll bank on that 1% that is available!

T
Dec 4, 2007
Yakima
LOL. I tell you what turbo I will close my eyes so I dont remember where we went. I dont remember my cell phone # half the time so I will not remember where your spots are at. I would love to tag along with ya if thats cool Turbo.

Thanks Josh

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Ah, how times have changed... Adam is actually being nice to out of towners now! :p ;) It'll be good to see ya, I hear you might be our bartender. WHOOHOOOOO

We are a bunch of timid little girls who were in bed early last year, or atleast that's what I chose to remember! The truth is just to painful! HAHA

And, unfortunatly what happens in Halfway goes halfway around the world and gets bigger/ worse than what actually happened. :( Gotta love rumors and rumor starters. :D

Someone please warn the bartender(s) to stock up on Captains, Limon and what else did we run out of last year? :D

P
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
Ah, how times have changed... Adam is actually being nice to out of towners now! :p ;) It'll be good to see ya, I hear you might be our bartender. WHOOHOOOOO

Oh man he must still be tired and recovering from the trailer dance party last weekend. LOL Get LOW LOW LOW LOW!!! :D BTW if you get a chance e-mail me that picture of my tree would you I think it's on Tys camera? :p

B

Banshee AL

Feb 15, 2003
Halfway OR
What to do

Well I have 3 choices for that weekend :confused:
1- Stay home and throw another log in the fireplace.:eek:
2- Head south and get out of town.:p
3- Go riding anyway I know lots of places were there won't be any/many of the SW girls it's a big mountain folks lots of room.:sun:

I
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
LOL. I tell you what turbo I will close my eyes so I dont remember where we went. I dont remember my cell phone # half the time so I will not remember where your spots are at. I would love to tag along with ya if thats cool Turbo.

Thanks Josh

This is not the same Josh from washington that I partied with last year in halfway until 6 in the morning is it.... cause he was riding an 06 M7 too... Hmm if not, theres two of you.

CG- Not sure if im going to get my OLCC License in time, but I would love to DJ that night...I might just have some tunes that can make a worn out sled chick wanna get LOW LOW LOW LOW!

Cant wait.... should be memorable, as usual in Halfway.... You missed out last weekend... We burned the town down.. and the 6 place enclosed with full heater and stereo system!

T
Dec 4, 2007
Yakima
I missed last year Turbo. I went the year before though? I did not make it tell 6 in the morning, I dont think I made it to dinner. I peaked out at about 5:00 pm. LOL I will try my hardest to make it later this time. I am a lightweight in a heavyweights body.

Premium Features