• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yellowstone National Snocross Results

S
Dec 3, 2007
Anyone have the results for the Yellowstone National Snocross from this weekend for Pro and Semi-Pro? My live timing was not working this whole weekend.
I think I seen that for Pro stock it was 1. R. Martin 2. Levi Lavallee, and 3. R. Simons, not sure though... Can anyone confirm this and anyone have the rest of the results?
Thanks

M
Dec 16, 2007
Pro Stock SS:
(1) Tucker Hibbert
(2) Ryan Simons
(3) Dennis Eckstrom

Semi-Pro SS:
(1) Andrew Johnstad
(2) Willie Elam
(3) Wesley Selby

Races were cancelled today after first round of qualifying in Open classes due to visibility. Races will resume tomorrow morning at 10:00 am

Dec 18, 2007
Pro Stock SS:
(1) Tucker Hibbert
(2) Ryan Simons
(3) Dennis Eckstrom

Semi-Pro SS:
(1) Andrew Johnstad
(2) Willie Elam
(3) Wesley Selby

Races were cancelled today after first round of qualifying in Open classes due to visibility. Races will resume tomorrow morning at 10:00 am

Any info on the finals that were going to be run today? Thanks.......

S
Nov 27, 2007
Centerville Utah
Tucker won open as well. Simon's acutally got the hole shot and was doing awesome, and Tucker got a horrible start, but Tucker was coming through the pack in a hurry, and about the time Tucker had tracked Simon's down, Simon's belt blew and he was done. So Tucker swept the weekend, and Simon's almost had 2 second place finishes. I guess close only counts in horse shoes and hand gernades.

Premium Features