• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody want to Tag along this weekend? (from Red Deer)

what direction are you going? through calgary? there are 4 of us going tonight also, but i have a buddy that is in calgary that also wants to go (5th guy) but our trailer is full.. i can maybe give him a heads up if you plan to pass through cow-town and split a few costs with him..

where u guys staying at in Golden?

yea we're thinking of going to silent pass, we are running down in a quadcab duramax with a 4 place. where are you guys heading to? I can't remember the place my buddy booked us at for a few nights.. (starts with an "R" I think?)

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
yea we're thinking of going to silent pass, we are running down in a quadcab duramax with a 4 place. where are you guys heading to? I can't remember the place my buddy booked us at for a few nights.. (starts with an "R" I think?)

Smokn

Call me when you get in We'll hook up.. 403-396-1443

T-Bone Pm'd ya..

sure can Doo, should be rollin in by midnight.

T-Bonner I'm sure u'll get along with the one black seep in our group whose got a yamy if yer goin with SLaker.
so is that empty spot on your truck filled then SLaker?

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
sure can Doo, should be rollin in by midnight.

T-Bonner I'm sure u'll get along with the one black seep in our group whose got a yamy if yer goin with SLaker.
so is that empty spot on your truck filled then SLaker?

Hey I got two sleds on a deck, I could pull a trailer but I I'm not heading to Cow town.. Sorry but I gotta work monday real early and I need all the time I can get on Sunday night. Heading back through there will add too much time.. If he can make it here by 5:30 I'll pull a trailer with his sled on it for him.. But he better get here soon..

Premium Features