• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Taneum/Manastash conditions?

T
Dec 2, 2007
Kent, WA USA
rode south side of the ridge up to funny rocks on thursday, almost couldn't find way around it was snowing so hard and the light was so flat. But the snow was good if not to deep about a foot on top of very hard base. But, like I said it was snowing HARD.

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
I was up there Thursday and Friday. The good thing was I was riding right were the weather was clearing - Go west, fog, poor light and a wet, heavy snow, Go east and SUN

Snow is about 20 inches deep where it's not windblown or drifted. Good powder. Saw elk and deer. Grooming is not great since Denny sold out. Have fun....

Last edited:
G
Nov 27, 2007
s cle elum
:face-icon-small-sho sorrry but I think the grooming is better ,,now we all get equal grooming..................we rode there thursday and had real good trails, there still is no base and after a bunch of sleds go over ,,anygrooming is gone....the 2nd groomer should be up and running by now with a new operator,,,,,,,,,,,,will take him some time to get into the swing of things,,,,,,,maybe with this thaw and freeze we can get some base, we rode out of the 3350 road, to buck meadows cross country to tamerick springs and down shadow creek........................

Premium Features