• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fordman - Please call off the snow storms

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
:D

How can this be? We will never get to ride our KTM's with orange glow suits if this keeps up:mad:

SEATTLE -- The latest in a series of strong Pacific storms that will dump as much as 3 feet of new snow in the mountains has triggered heavy snow and avalanche warnings, forecasters said.

The powerful winter storm will move through the mountains beginning Monday night, dropping heavy snow accompanied by gusty winds and blowing snow.

Forecasters said the total accumulation of snow is likely to be 2 to 3 feet in the Cascades and 1 to 2 feet in the Olympics, on pace for a possible record for snowfall this year.

Washington has already set a record for the number of avalanche deaths this winter. The average number for Washington and Oregon is two to three, and nine have occurred so far.

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
Typically, the doomsday weather "forecasters" always overstate the forecast tons. Just stiring the pot with Fordy. Maybe the Fordy doll should come out of the freezer on weekends!

N
Dec 5, 2007
WA.
they said 16" last friday night, i think we got an inch or 2 and saturday was a pretty nice day. I'm not crossin my fingers, as soon a they stop forcasting big #s it will dump. Its always unexpected.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
The January thaw is just around the corner

Don't make me bring out the red shirt again

Do you mean this one?

CopyofBigGayJim.jpg

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
That picture will be around a 1000 years from now. I even had it sent to me last week by a distant relative as it was forwarded to them with some BS interet caption someone had made up.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
so how did this thread get to a KLR650?

Don't knock it till you try it.

Premium Features