• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ToyUp Sleddecks

ToyUp Industries sleddecks in stock ready to go, powdercoated, 2 superclamps, treated decking, uhmw ski slides on ramp. :face-icon-small-cooNEW PRICING FOR 08.

ToyUp sleddecks are cad designed, and manufactured from 1x2 steel tube.They are one of the lightest sleddecks on the market at 320lbs w/ramp,
and proven to be stronger than aluminum decks of the same weight. ToyUp sleddecks have a one piece 10' ramp for easy loading and unloading, and only one person to operate them.:beer;

Check out the website for details and watch the video on how to use the ramp.http://www.aandwinc.com

Last edited:
Another happy customer

:Since I had to work last night, my buddy took my truck to Reno to pick up my new ToyUP sled deck. I was a bit skeptical about getting one without first seeing it, but my schedule didn't allow me to go up there myself first. I shouldn't have worried at all... This thing is sweet!!! Super nice construction, neat welds and it's very sturdy. The color is called "hammertone" and it matches the truck nicely. It also comes with 2 super clamp II's

Even though I'm lifted, it's not that hard to load them up. The dove tail on the deck is about a foot long and the ramp is 10' so theres 11 feet of ramp all together. It was a bit hairy loading it for the first time but it's way easier than loading my quad into the bed. I'm impressed.

Premium Features