• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Washington Pow

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
We rode out of Liberty on Saturday and man, oh man.... they have NOT gotten this 100+ inches of snow that Snoqualmie has gotten. We busted up a trail from Liberty and it was rock sliding, stump bumpin' at it's best. Brent broke trail, so he played in pow uncovering everything in his path! LOL Once we got into the bowl we were shooting for it was rock and stumps everywhere. The climb out was HAIRY, track spinning off rocks, sliding sideways, skis jumping and jiving off rocks... OH ya. One controlled roll later I had no brakes :(. On the last climb out, bent a radius rod. I was happy that was ALL we made it out with. So, if you are looking for SAFE deep pow, Liberty isn't it yet.

Now, Gold Creek is a whole other story. Many stucks and just a few pics later, I'm whooped. :D Off to bed... doin' it again tomorrow. :D

One quick video that will make you giggle............
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m186/Coyote_Girl_1150/?action=view&current=MVI_0080.flv

Keith and Brandy..........
View attachment 4731

Brent's trail bustin' whoooooooooya (liberty)
View attachment 4732

Keith
View attachment 4733

Jay
View attachment 4734

Last edited:
M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
GC Ever Better?

Has GC ever been better in Dec? We went from marginal cover 2 weeks ago to off the hook pow!! Over the hood all day!!

modsledr

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
2 years ago was close--about a foot less---every weekend through january had like 3 feet of new--it was awesome.

It has turned out to be AWESOME right now---get it while it is good!!

H20SKE...

M

Macattack

Nov 27, 2007
Lake Tapps
I had a great time riding with you guys! Should have rode with you guys again today ... sitting on the couch surfin' snowest kind-a sucks!

Riding and digging in chest deep pow while the trail raiders ride by with the "what are they doing down there" look on their faces .... priceless.

J

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
To whiney pants Graveler......

You can be your negative self all you want, but I'd sure appreciate it if you'd keep it out of my threads. I'm here to enjoy myself, enjoy riding, enjoy life... just because you aren't... please quit trying to ruin it for the rest of us. Seriously.... GTFO

Premium Features