• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Year's ride in Golden???

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
who's around town for the holidays & wants to get together for a "mini 4m ride"? I've seen a ton of trucks & machines in town so far & would like to put some faces to the names on here............... anyone interested?

T

S
Nov 27, 2007
Alright guys, Im leaving from calgary tomorrow morning to ride golden, saturday and sunday if its good, my gay friend bailed on me (again) so its looks like im going solo, so if anyone wants to join me give me a holler.
Steve
606-8217

who's around town for the holidays & wants to get together for a "mini 4m ride"? I've seen a ton of trucks & machines in town so far & would like to put some faces to the names on here............... anyone interested?

Would be interested in going, but, Cant leave til sunday morning or late saturday night after the Flames game. What days for the mini 4m ride

M

M9onNOS

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2007
I might be interested in riding New Years Day. Let me know what the plans are. Steve I got your message about 10 mins ago and am headed back to Cgy on the 30th. I am in Ont right now.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
no too sure on which days........ maybe New Year's day would work. i'll see if i'm guiding that day & go from there. if there's any untouched pow left!!!! heading to silver mines tomorrow with a big group & heard quite a few in there today already!!!

T

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
two of us heading out from Cowtown on the 30th, and then on the 1rst/2nd. Anyone interested send me a PM with your # by 4 this afternoon. We're riding Radium tomorrow. Got room for one sled tomorrow, not sure about the 1/2nd.

T-Bone, not sure where we'll be for the 1rst/2nd. Let's work something out for New Years day, I'm in for 2 of us. I'd be interested in Gorman. I'll give you a call.

Premium Features