• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Dumpin' keeps a coming!!!

P
Just heard on the news that 24" of new expected in the next 24 hours off this next storm to hit. Weather for Sat. won't be the best but it will be deep. WooHoo...........catch the powder before the warm temps on new years.

P.P.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Snow coming

Tonight--6-12"
Tomorrow--8-15"
Sunday night--15-30"

WOW Baby!!

My body is killing me from all the riding this week--found tons of unridden snow and awesome boondocking!!

Area 92.

H20SKE...

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Rode Golde creek, Thursday and Friday Blewett today. Oh my g@d I have never seen Glod Creek so deep, at least 3 sleds stuck all the time.

Blewett today was good but not as deep but we found 2 to 3 feet of powder and a lot of great stucks we're had by all. Thanks for the tour Brent, Jason and Michelle, it's always an adventure and a great time when we ride with you.

In Spokane tonight where it's snowing, get to try the Idaho pow for the next week. Ride safe evryone, avy danger will be high..............

M
Dec 21, 2007
Washington
Just went for a quick ride on the 4517 by Little Creek under the power lines with friends and the teenage kids.

There was so much powder. Up to your waist or shoulders in some areas.

Everyone was getting stuck. As long as you kept moving you floated, but in some places it was just so thick with powder that you sank.

One guy got himself stuck in about 4 feet of powder down to the ground and his wife's sled stalled and would not start again, so lots of time spent helping everyone out. Out of 6 of us everyone got stuck at least once.

It was awesome. :)

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Grim Reaper (fordman)

Ride now--Tuesday afternoon it will all be Cascade Concrete:mad:
Stupid snow level going to 6500 to 7000--all those stupid creeks will open up agian and the pow-pow will be gone for a couple days:(
But then it should be back:D

H20SKE...

M
Dec 21, 2007
Washington
Ride now--Tuesday afternoon it will all be Cascade Concrete:mad:
Stupid snow level going to 6500 to 7000--all those stupid creeks will open up agian and the pow-pow will be gone for a couple days:(
But then it should be back:D

H20SKE...

It needs to firm up a little. Maybe this will be just enough to make it that much better.

Premium Features