• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supercharge Phazer?

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
Just installed a stage one Super on a Phazer,the kit is top notch,they estimate a 8 hour install,but that is a bit of a stretch,more like 20.

Now for the running impression,,,wow,,throttle response is great,pulls like mad.We did a drag race with a stock Nytro,the Phazer pulled the Nytro by length and we're still dialing it in.

Don't even think about running this this without a wide band o2 kit,you could probably get rid of it later,but you can't dial it in with out it. Over all and so far,I'm impressed.

T
Nov 27, 2007
Grande Prairie,AB
Ya I agree 3 evenings total.At least 20 hours.Sled runs hard though!!!BUT can't get fuel problems figured out yet,heard people putting on regulators fixed some problems.I'm still waiting on my parts coming in.So i run 3/4 throttle till then,mostly all the power you need anyways.Can't run it at full throttle or 7/8 throttle get to lean 14's on a/f gauge.Also having trouble with pullies shering keys inside the taper locks,Anyone else have that problem???This makes the pully come off, which in turn makes the belt come off and get shreaded by anything sharp in the area.MPI says that's the first time they have ever heard of that happening which i find hard to believe,since it has happened twice to myself already!!!!!maybe I'm doing something wrong.I made sure to have all the clearences right on the key,but it happened a second time.Other than that I like the power it runs smooth.Crisp throttle response is awesome for every situation.Pull the throttle and you get a big stupid grin on your face all day long!!!!!! Trav

Premium Features