• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dream Sled

SledKrazy

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast Oregon
So you wanna build your dream sled.... you own the 2007 Apex Mountain SE ... Stock.... but you really like the new Nytro... What to do?

Keep it?
Buy the Nytro?

Front Suspension
Rear Suspension
Battery
Pipe
Seat
Tunnel
SC or Turbo

I would really like to see brands and options that if the money was not an issue what you would build and why

Lets get some real idea here and discuss who is the best of the best on each upgrade

HAPPY BUILDING

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
First you need to tell us what type of riding that you do and how you need a sled to perform. Are you a holy chit steep hill climber? Is highmarking important? Hills, trees carving, sidehilling, trails????

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sell me the Apex 5000 bucks, buy the Nytro, and put a MCX kit on her, not a SC !

same question as sledkrazy what to ride like to hill climd but the guys i ride with have revs stock m1000 some mods all i need is a little more power but if i ahd lots more id climb more but like to jump and boondockso who has this answer

D

DLUX

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
just ride!!!

Rather than thinking of what you wanna ride, just go ridding!!
IMO neither the Tapex nor Tnitro is better than the other its all about riding if you don't ride you'll never know! if you buy one you'll always want the other trust me i have both and think there both great :D

venom1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ft mac,alberta
i have a stage1 mpi sc on my apex.the first season i was not impressed with the performance.this year i made alot of changes both to the susp and the sc set up.totally diff sled this year,throttle responce is instant.u r probably not going to set the high mark if there are any turbos around but any stock machine isn't going to come close no matter what brand.the fit and finish on the kit is second to none.in my opinion i think the sc is a all around good set up once it's dialed.boost is boost it's all good.prob a stage 2 for me next year.

Premium Features