• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Moto Mikey Sled Deck (Aluminum)

S

Sheepdog

Nov 27, 2007
Big Sky Country
This is an all aluminum Moto Mikey Sled deck purchased this summer. I've only hauled sleds on it for 2 trips so it's like new. The reson I'm selling is because I got a big enclosed trailer, so no need for the deck anymore. It will fit a short box, or a long box pickup. It has the standard 8' ramp with the 2' extension making loading in a lifted truck a breeze. I have about 8 inches of lift with 37" tires on my Dodge and loading sleds up it is a cakewalk.

It does have clearence lights, they havent even been hooked up. To buy this deck brand new is roughly 2200 with the extension. Will take 1650. Located in Bozeman, Mt. I will help with delivery up to 200 miles or so for a nominal fee. (Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, West Yellowstone)

I wish I wasnt selling it because its so nice to be able to load two sleds on one truck and just take off, but I dont need both and would like to keep the trailer. $1650

John 406-370-5095

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra2/mikesdecks/Beavertail.html

Premium Features